Karkhana.io is a flexible & turn-key manufacturing solutions provider. We have built a tech-enabled marketplace for custom manufacturing with an aim to transform the manufacturing sector in India. With our proprietary platform, we enable buyers to source custom-built parts and assemblies efficiently while empowering sellers of manufacturing services to grow their business.
We deliver custom build products, precision parts, and sub-assemblies to OEMs with the help of in-house engineering experts, and 400+ certified manufacturing suppliers.
On this quest to transform manufacturing, we know that our greatest asset is our team. We are looking for a marketing professional who is keen to build India’s foremost manufacturing services brand and be a part of the team to realize the vision for #MakeInIndia together. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in driving brand awareness, lead generation, and market growth for our business.
We will prefer candidates that possess a deep understanding of the manufacturing industry, coupled with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns for B2B brands. As a growth oriented start-up, we prefer candidates willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done, and are comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Implement initiatives to increase conversion and velocity of our pipeline
- Own the entire process of identifying prospects, pursuing and converting into an order
- Work alongside our Operations team to understand the industry, obtain technical know-how of our work and propose fitting solutions to clients’ projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients
- Hand hold customers throughout the order execution
- Calculate client quotations.
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Knowledge of CNC machine, Sheet metal fabrication, Injection moulding, Drawing reading, B2B technical sales.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- 8+ years of technology/manufacturing related sales or business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Work experience in B2B technical sales, acquiring new accounts Prior experience influencing C-level executives
- Start-up experience preferable