Karkhana.io is a flexible & turn-key manufacturing solutions provider. We have built a tech-enabled marketplace for custom manufacturing with an aim to transform the manufacturing sector in India. With our proprietary platform, we enable buyers to source custom-built parts and assemblies efficiently while empowering sellers of manufacturing services to grow their business.
We deliver custom build products, precision parts, and sub-assemblies to OEMs with the help of in-house engineering experts, and 400+ certified manufacturing suppliers.
On this quest to transform manufacturing, we know that our greatest asset is our team. We are looking for a marketing professional who is keen to build India’s foremost manufacturing services brand and be a part of the team to realize the vision for #MakeInIndia together. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in driving brand awareness, lead generation, and market growth for our business.
We will prefer candidates that possess a deep understanding of the manufacturing industry, coupled with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns for B2B brands. As a growth oriented start-up, we prefer candidates willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done, and are comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Manage the configuration and operation of ERPNext system in terms of training, new feature release, provide technical support for software issues our users encounter
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Identifies ERPNext applications and integrated technology opportunities and solutions for resolving complex business problems.
- Implement new configuration within ERPNext, including creating or maintaining documentation and training end users.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Update and maintain information inside ERPNext as per organizational process.
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify the root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Monitor customer portal and linkages with ERPNext. Guide internal team on use cases
- Comprehensive understanding of Projects, Accounts, Buying, Selling & HR Modules
- Enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching
- Experience in project management and application design
- Working with cross functional teams to understand the business requirements and provide solutions through the ERP system.
- Experience of AWS (IAM, EC2) will be an added advantage
- Experience with ETL – Apache Airflow, Apache Nifi Etc.