Technical Marketing Writer
Karkhana.io is a leading provider of flexible & scalable manufacturing solutions. Karkhana.io has manufactured over 2 million parts for over 300 customers in just 4 years. This has been successfully achieved by developing a wide network of over 400+ vetted & certified suppliers with strong proficiency in full-spectrum manufacturing processes such as CNC Machining, Sheet Metal Fabrication, 3D Printing, Injection Moulding, Vacuum Casting & more. From established enterprises like Bosch, P&G, Mahindra, Pidilite to new-age start-ups like Exponent, Pixxel, IdeaForge, Mukunda Foods and many more trust Karkhana.io as their go-to manufacturing partner.
With a steadfast focus in bringing speed to manufacturing, Karkhana.io has spent the last 2 years developing a digital product for customers that provides a hassle-free RFQ to delivery process. Customers can take care of all their manufacturing requirements from Small Batch Production to Large Volume Production as well as Product Assembly & Product Localization. Backed by Vertex Ventures SEA & India, a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Limited, Singapore, Karkhana.io aims to provide customers with manufacturing requirements such as Small Batch Production, Large Volume Production, Product Assembly & Product Localization. Suppliers also reap the benefits of standardized RFQs, on-time payments and manufacturing expertise by signing up with us.
Write in-depth, well-researched & well written case studies & blog posts.
Write creative copy for engaging emailers as well as social media posts
You have the ability to quickly grasp the technicalities & nuances of manufacturing, its processes and the target audience.
You enjoy researching topics you are unfamiliar with and reproducing technicalities that a layman can understand.
You have published content in the past ranging from blogs, case studies to campaigns.
- Conduct active research to understand the brand, competitors, industry as well as target stakeholders to develop strategy/pitch decks for Account Based Marketing
- Conduct & lead brainstorming sessions with all internal stakeholders to maximize quality creative output
- Generate creative copy for recurring digital properties on social media as well as ad-hoc requirements in-line with the brand content calendar.
- Create engaging emailers for a wide variety of topics such as monthly newsletter, brand offerings, manufacturing processes, target industries, product features and more
- Generate thumb-stopping text for ads on paid search, paid social and WhatsApp marketing
- Write blog posts on target segments and case-studies of past work for relevant stakeholders
- Conceptualize creative copy for print collateral such as brand merchandise, supplier branding, exhibitions & more.
- Have working knowledge of WordPress and ability to publish blogs by using researched keywords, effective headlines and required meta descriptions
- Thoroughly understand the briefs and ideate a creative strategy in-line with brand/business guidelines
- Create high-quality, creative & effective copy to bring out the company’s offerings
- Suggest creative ideas for moment marketing outside your day-to-day tasks
- Work alongside the marketing, manufacturing, sourcing, sales, product team where you receive & provide feedback & direction
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in writing or related field
- 0-2 years of experience in agency or client side
- In-depth knowledge of HubSpot, WordPress & others
- Must have experience in digital & print both in order to cater to all briefs provided
- Strong ability to multitask on multiple projects & seamlessly transition between them
- Should be proactive with not just creativity but overall ability to understand the brand