Karkhana.io is a flexible & turn-key manufacturing solutions provider. We have built a tech-enabled marketplace for custom manufacturing with an aim to transform the manufacturing sector in India. With our proprietary platform, we enable buyers to source custom-built parts and assemblies efficiently while empowering sellers of manufacturing services to grow their business.
We deliver custom build products, precision parts, and sub-assemblies to OEMs with the help of in-house engineering experts, and 400+ certified manufacturing suppliers.
On this quest to transform manufacturing, we know that our greatest asset is our team. We are looking for a marketing professional who is keen to build India’s foremost manufacturing services brand and be a part of the team to realize the vision for #MakeInIndia together. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in driving brand awareness, lead generation, and market growth for our business.
We will prefer candidates that possess a deep understanding of the manufacturing industry, coupled with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns for B2B brands. As a growth oriented start-up, we prefer candidates willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done, and are comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified individuals
- Ensure that staffing needs are being met with a long-term strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies, such as an employer branding initiative, to build pipelines for potential applicants
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify new openings and candidate selection criteria
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn, Naukri and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Pro-actively work on assigned positions & deliver within TAT
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Graduate or Postgraduate
- 4-5 years of proven work experience with expertise in closing Non- Technical roles in manufacturing and sales
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Technical expertise to understand the business and manufacturing process and explaining job requirements to the external recruitment partners
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques & building a strong tech pipeline through varied sourcing channels (e.g. Social Media recruiting & Boolean search)
- Possess excellent communication & analytical skills