Karkhana.io is a flexible & turn-key manufacturing solutions provider. We have built a tech-enabled marketplace for custom manufacturing with an aim to transform the manufacturing sector in India. With our proprietary platform, we enable buyers to source custom-built parts and assemblies efficiently while empowering sellers of manufacturing services to grow their business.
We deliver custom build products, precision parts, and sub-assemblies to OEMs with the help of in-house engineering experts, and 400+ certified manufacturing suppliers.
On this quest to transform manufacturing, we know that our greatest asset is our team. We are looking for a marketing professional who is keen to build India’s foremost manufacturing services brand and be a part of the team to realize the vision for #MakeInIndia together. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in driving brand awareness, lead generation, and market growth for our business.
We will prefer candidates that possess a deep understanding of the manufacturing industry, coupled with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns for B2B brands. As a growth oriented start-up, we prefer candidates willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done, and are comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
- Responsible for timely closing books of Accounts – Monthly basis
- Responsible for ensuring completeness and correctness of entries in the books of accounts
- Timely accounting of transactions
- Reconciliation of branch accounts
- Reconciliations of creditors and debtors
- Checking and preparation of invoices for both purchases and sales and ensuring that the invoices are as the format prescribed under GST rules
- Ensuring application of TDS rules and deductions of TDS under sections of Income tax act and deposit of the same as per due date
- Preparation of Schedules for various types of expenses for example Rent, Professional Fees and other receivable/payable
- Coordinate with the ERP team for closing Books of accounts in ERP as well as Tally
- 2-3 years of experience in accounts
- Should have experience in working on Tally and accounting entries
- Basic communication skills