Drone manufacturing represents one of the fastest-growing manufacturing sectors in India. With numerous initiatives and programs started by the Government and the adoption of drones in almost every business sector, drones are becoming the future of multiple business processes.
However, the same exponential change cannot be seen in the ease of getting a drone or drone parts manufactured. The drone manufacturing industry is still in its nascent stages. Finding a reliable manufacturer with past experience in manufacturing specific types of drones is a big challenge for drone startups and companies.
Karkhana.io is simplifying drone manufacturing for companies by making all drone manufacturing processes, expert know-how, project management, and more available for companies at the click of a button.
Through our digital manufacturing platform we help you avail different high-quality manufacturing processes all in one place.
The processes provided include:
- Precision Machining: Karkhana.io offers high precision CNC machining for all kinds of drone parts without any limitations of minimum order quantities and with high precision tolerances. CNC machining processes, including milling, turning, electrical discharge machining, and gear hobbing, are performed on a wide variety of materials that you can choose from. We have an extensive network of manufacturing partners that together have over 100+ professional machines.
- Injection molding: Karkhana.io offers on-demand manufacturing for high-quality molded parts and prototypes using the options of soft tooling and production tooling. You also get to choose from a wide variety of materials and finishing options best suited to your production quantity and other specific needs. You also get support from our in-house experts on decisions where you need inputs from expert engineers who have worked with numerous drone manufacturers.
- Sheet metal fabrication: There is no end to the customization you can request for your drone or drone parts and supercharge your manufacturing with on-demand sheet metal fabrication. The available operations include CNC Bending, Cutting Services, Welding & Assembly, and Surface Finishing. You can do this with a wide range of materials and cutting options like Laser Cutting, Waterjet Cutting, and Precision Laser Cutting.
The post-processing processes that we offer include:
- Surface finishing: You can choose from numerous surface finishing options for different materials and processes. Some examples include anodising, black oxide coating, painting, silkscreen, powder coating, zinc plating, electropolishing, and others.
- Aesthetic value addition: This includes custom processing to enhance the aesthetics of your drone or drone parts to get it an edge over your competition. There are no limitations on the kind of customizations of shapes, sizes, colors, or patterns you can request for manufacturing.
Materials for manufacturing
You can also choose different materials to manufacture your drones or drone parts. Available options include aluminium, magnesium, plastic, and elastomers.
Drone parts built in the past by Karkhana.io
We have already helped numerous drone companies and startups build different types of drone parts. These include various components of a drone, including the drone frame, camera mount, battery caddy, bearing shaft, enclosures, hub mount, support stand, servo mounting, and antenna tracker, among other parts.
Added benefits of choosing Karkhana.io’s digital manufacturing platform
Apart from the wide range of manufacturing processes and manufacturers to choose from, the digital manufacturing platform has many added benefits for every of our manufacturing orders. These include:
- Quick quotations
- DFM feedback via our expert engineers
- Transparent pricing
- End-to-end project management
- Rapid prototyping
- Regular QC
- Audits of suppliers
- Order updates
Want all the above for your manufacturing needs?
Ready to supercharge your manufacturing with all these options? Explore the future of manufacturing by registering on our digital platform.